Friday, May 2, 2008

Pokemon Silve Online Cheats

disease ... I'm just reacting Pessimism


8 sentences of great thing I like is scratching his armpits , Fernanda Pivano an interview that he did to Charles Bukowski :
  • "Those who tend to detestarte are also good readers."

  • "I think that life is totally devoid of interest, and this was particularly true when he worked eight or twelve hours a day (...) There is no reason to love life for someone who works eight hours a day because is defeated. "

  • "Poetry is always easier to write, because you can write when you are completely drunk or completely happy or completely miserable. You can always write a poem."

  • "I do not ever analyze, I just react."

  • "I am a learner, I'm one away."

  • "Optimism is something foul."

  • "I read a little Miller but I can not get into his books, is okey when writing to fuck, but when I fall asleep gets philosophical."

  • "I became a writer not because they believe it could be a writer but because all the writers I knew and who were famous I did not think were worth absolutely nothing. But for me, stay there with folded hands and let them take over the situation with their boring ineptitude seemed outrageous. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment