Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Much Maternityleave Do I Getin Ns





parent-child relationship

I'd like to be a model mother, but I say, if I get the traditional vein, I really would like to be a mother brave to do things that perhaps no social pressure I dared, but if I tell the truth, I do not regret the way I am, a bit selfish, a little solidarity, in short, the dual personalities of many individuals and only four recognized. Because nobody taught us to be a mother, my teacher like most, it was mine, and although young, I thought: I do not like this from my mother, nor the other, that heavy, will not let me live my life, I , so I will not be safe. At the time mother to be me, my perspective on things changed my mother's influence was greater than I could think of, and as I've grown older, I would say I'm not like her, but a large part of her personality has stayed with me, perhaps I have discovered on his person positive traits through the years I have been assuming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment