Wednesday, December 22, 2010

8 Month Old Rubbing Eyes

THIS THURSDAY THIS A STORY A STORY




CAROL

I am one of those who suffers a catharsis for Christmas, I like, I can not help, and what drives me crazy are the street lights. Here in my town does not get many, but in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthe environment is precious, hey, me change the character and I get happiness, you see, you silly, enjoy something so simple, I become someone else. The consumer side I like less, because it seems that you are obliged to buy, but well, here you can pluses and minuses, it is important to share with friends and family these special days. I must also say that sometimes that happiness is a bit nostalgic, especially if you lack one of the family, like me, although I'm sure that from wherever you are, I would like to continue as I am, because I know his spirit lives in me and it is as if I were here with me. You know with me also so much fun these days? With the holiday movie, and the more magic are better, I get so much that sometimes get very excited, I guess I remember my childhood and the illusion that I was doing when he approached the day of Reyes, had to leave early to bed because children spent awake no kings, and I closed her eyes so hard that it hurt to tighten up so much, and the next day there were the gifts, it was wonderful. Ah the illusion! It is the most beautiful thing there is no illusion there is no progress in this life, no projects are undertaken, or out of difficult situations, the illusion of child never be lost for many years go by, because if you stop to think as saying that film, "Life is Beautiful" and we must enjoy it while you can and hope that helps us to do.
So I think that if there is collective catharsis better; even once a year, we know that must have been all year but this time used to be a little better person, go ahead, live Christmas .

0 comments:

Post a Comment