Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Should Cervix Feel At Implantation

THURSDAY THIS THURSDAY THIS THURSDAY


STORY ELEVATOR


This contraption does not love me the truth, but I must admit that makes their service, because when not working and the floor where you go is very high, I remember mother of this pileup. After going to my aunt who lived in ninth floor-nothing more and nothing less, "and the elevator had broken down. You see me climbing ladders and stairs without stopping, when I left a couple of floors, got on all fours, my mother and I sweated. I must also say that when you're inside, you invade a claustrophobic inside, not going until you reach your destination, even put his hand in the fire I'm not the only, and do not tell you when you look which is very slow, or vice versa, that's too fast, or you feel that it moves a bit more than usual, you start to scratch as the children say and think, what if it falls? Well I'm on a low floor, than I would break my legs. However, if the floor is very high, things change: If it falls, the palm. Anyway, anyway, food is coconut.
The elevator is a kind of friend that you're always fighting, and as the song says: Neither you nor without you, my troubles have remedies, because I kill you without you because I'm dying. Anyway, my friends have to work out, so, to climb stairs, let us lift because exercise is best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment