Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Light Intensity With Distance Experiment Ldr

THIS THURSDAY STEVE HANKS A STORY A STORY



The video I liked it so much that I decided to base my story on the description of what I think happens to the characters, putting a good dose of fantasy, of course.

THE WORLD BUILDER


Alberto looked with tears in their eyes the pictures I had with his wife, and while muttering nonstop

"No, not fair, why her? Why did God do this? Does not deserve it, listen I need you!.
A voice from inside said
"Sorry son, I can only do one thing for you, for an hour I'll give my powers and they can do whatever you want, but when time runs out everything back to reality.
- But ... do not you answer me?.
- You, you would not understand, I am God and you just a man. Do you accept what I give or not?. Alberto
a little angry and thoughtful answer.
"Okay, I agree.
I felt no voice, just a little cramping, shaking his arm, looked at him and a large clock told him that the time started running, jumped up and clasped his hands, a lot of energy out of them, bring them back and began to spread slowly, building with them a bucket, it quickly became the in a large block, built just as many more, then drew doors, windows, lamps and all things necessary to form a city, he saw that he was well and good, but lacked a little life, so I placed trees in perspective, everything was, but realized he had not completed all the work, went to a nearby pond with a flick of the wrist created a daisy spoiling the design of each sheet and changing the color of it several times until he was happy with the result. Since he had only put the sun in the desired position, now if he had finished, he should go to find out what happened. In one door out his wife, who looked amazed and happy that world again, walking slowly touching walls, railings, street lamps, and everything in its path, enjoyed it. Suddenly his eyes fell on the margarita, approached her, she closed her eyes and reveled in its aroma, then his face was sad and retraced his steps disappearing around a corner. The ending time, Albert came out of hiding and his whole world started to fade away under their feet, it's over, I knew little.
was time opens the door to the room of the hospital's neurology unit, there was always still and quiet as Mary, Alberto comes over and kisses him, soft and intense. One thing that is left of his little world, the daisy, sure that she will like it, put it in a glass of water can be that little miracle happen, perhaps God will think and your life together again reborn , and this time, forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment