Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Which Episode Of Dragonball Does Bulma Sunbathe





BESOS


Again I dreamed about you, coming to your house you hold hands and we walked to the street to an unknown place, suddenly, linking your waist slowly approached my lips to yours, and we melted into a long kiss that transported us to distant landscapes where nobody knew us, and we could love without reproach.
That dream is repeated almost every night, is so real that I wake up with your scent on my skin and my lips still wet kiss that still keep, then you fade away to nothing. With the day comes the cruel reality, and as he said, dreams are dreams, and it will never become real, society does not allow us to love, too prejudiced, too much hypocrisy, too much of everything, our dreams are reduced to a minimum. You know, I will never look like a friend to me you're much more than that, I know I can not have you, because you never will break with established conventions, but even in dreams you'll enjoy the premises. I look forward to the night, sleep, and return to meet with you and entwined in a passionate kiss that makes us lose sight of the world, just you and me for eternity

0 comments:

Post a Comment